Calcium Polysulfide has gained wide acceptance over the past three decades as a cost effective reagent for permanent treatment of heavy metals.
Calcium Polysulfide, commonly known as Lime Sulfur, precipitates a wide range of soluble metals as less soluble and non-toxic sulfides. In particular, it has proven to be highly effective for in-situ remediation of soil and waters contaminated with heavy metals such as chromium (Cr), lead (Pb), zinc (Zn), cadmium (Cd), copper (Cu), mercury (Hg), and nickel (Ni).
At Graus Chemicals, we take pride in supplying quality Calcium Polysulfide Solution, manufactured in the Western United States with over 50 years of tradition and experience. Whether you are looking for material in bulk or packaged quantities, our company can accommodate your needs.
- Calcium Polysulfide was first used for silver extraction by Kiss in 1860. (Kiss Process)
- It is more stable and persistent in subsurface remediation than other metal reductants.
- It is used extensively in agriculture.
- It is relatively safe to handle in the field.
Calcium Polysulfide Solution
- Listen to customer needs, then deliver quality products at competitive prices.
- Treat our customers with respect, courtesy and kindness.
- Build long-term business relationships by operating with integrity.
Did you know...